[Building Sakai] Non-official participants

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Thu Aug 1 00:09:41 PDT 2013

Hi all

I am busy investigating an issue for one of our clients. We recently
upgraded their Sakai environment from 2.8.2 to 2.9.1. When adding a
non-official participant to a Course Site, an email address must be used.
This user will then receive an email indicating that he/she must log in,
but do not provide any username & password.

Our client said that on the previous version a user did however receive all
information to be able to log in. Am I missing some configurable setting?

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman***

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*:* *+27 21 914 3098**

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za