[Building Sakai] Site Language not working (2.9.x instance)

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:43:02 PDT 2013

Hi David,

Did you get anywhere further with this? I've had the same problem with
kernel-utils. In fact it applies to a few versions that I've tested, 1.2.0,
1.2.6, 1.2.8 and 1.3.0. LIke you said, stick 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT in your build
and it all works as expected.

This is the code I'm using:

(new ResourceLoader()).getLocale()

I noticed that if you log out and back in the localisations are updated
correctly so I'm assuming it's something to do with ToolSessions being
cached or something.

Anyway, the upshot of it is that we do need a new stable release of
kernel-utils.

Cheers,
Adrian.