[Building Sakai] Debugging Javascript & Velocity

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Apr 25 22:54:33 PDT 2013

Hi, Sam.

As I said in my first email "no error is shown in Tomcat's logs". This
include, of course, catalina.out.

The action of clicking does not write nothing in catalina.out. I have
not noticed neither warnings related to this issue in the logs when
starting Tomcat, but maybe I have not seen/understood them. Do you know
by chance how this warning looks like?

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.