[Building Sakai] Mneme for sakai 2.9.1

ciellie ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Thu Apr 25 02:41:02 PDT 2013

Hallo

I want to upgrade our mneme,ambrosia version 2.1.2 used in sakai 2.8.2 to
sakai version 2.9.1.

I downloaded version 2.1.8 of ambrosia and mneme and chainge te pom versions
to sakai 2.9.1 but it does'nt want to build

[ERROR]   The project org.etudes:etudes-ambrosia-api:${ambrosia.version}
(/var/log/kode/sakai-2.9.1/ambrosia/ambrosia-api/api/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
org.etudes:etudes-ambrosia-base:pom:pom in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 29, column 10 -> [Help 2]

Is there a version om mneme for sakai 2.9.1 ?

Thank you
Ciellie