[Building Sakai] Capturing real time data

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Apr 24 14:10:03 PDT 2013

in the use cases we have, you only need to have at least the identity
then your external application can make call back to collect extra
data using soap, rest, I guess direct database access, etc.  At least
in this way you avoid having to deploy this code into the core CLE.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470