[Building Sakai] Capturing real time data

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:46:33 PDT 2013

Hi, Thomas:

We do have an implemenation of EventWatcher in CTools for watching
particular events ( site update, add/drop participant, etc), but not
updating external db though. Code at:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/umich.edu/ctools/ctools-providers/legacy-trunk/eventwatcher/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/eventwatcher/EventWatcher.java

On the other hand, the implementation of dashboard project watches for many
entity events, and update dashboard own tables:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib//dashboard/trunk/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/dash/entity/

Thanks,

- Zhen