[Building Sakai] Capturing real time data

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Apr 24 08:45:56 PDT 2013

This is essentially what the CANS tool did, but that hasn't been updated in
quite a few years I think. There was a tool that could be placed in every
site and it sent XML data off to an external system that represented event
data generated by Sakai. http://cansaware.com/

I haven't looked at tincan but Aaron has been working on that and it does
sound similar and probably more of a standard (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1042)