[Building Sakai] Problems starting an upgraded 2.8 to 2.9.x instance

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Apr 23 08:07:33 PDT 2013

Yea, you'd need to branch jobscheduler 2.9.x, merge this patch from trunk
and build it custom. The *easiest* way to do that is if your school is in
msub already, but you have to be a Sakai Foundation/Apereo member or
supported by a Sakai Commercial Affiliate for that to happen. (Not sure if
you are or not) It's probably possible to do this locally or through github
as well