[Building Sakai] Install pages for 2.9 binary

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Apr 17 09:40:16 PDT 2013

Thanks. I've removed the page that had no incoming links. So now at least we only have one page to worry about updating.

The red minus looks like it is intended as information which is provided as a "warning". If you have suggestions to improve the documentation please let me know.

Much appreciated,
Neal