[Building Sakai] How does Lessonbuilder pick its skin ?

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Wed Apr 17 06:46:41 PDT 2013

Hi -

    We use a customized skin for our implementation of Sakai that is set
by the property:

# The default skin for sites without a skin setting
skin.default=uva

We've noticed some behaviors in Lessonbuilder that lead us to suspect
that Lessonbuilder may not be picking this up
at least for some versions of IE.  I was wondering where in the code
Lessonbuilder actually determines which skin it
will be using ?

                                                      - George Pipkin
                                                         U.Va.