[Building Sakai] sakai 2.8 missing tool icons

David Adams da1 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 17 04:22:04 PDT 2013

Seems like the correct way to handle this would be to have a standard
location for tool icons within the tool itself, rather than in the common
static files. In fact, I've often found myself wishing there were a
standard place for tools to keep common files that could then be mapped
easily to the front-end web server, but every tool does it differently,
with some tools sharing static files directly out of their webapp URI and
some linking to them via their RequestFilter-munged path.

-dave

David Adams
Director, Systems Integration and Support
Virginia Tech Learning Technologies