[Building Sakai] blogwow

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:11:35 PDT 2013

Hi,
Just modify portal.css and add your own tool icon similar to how the others
work, that matches the CSS class that the portal renders for it in the
markup. Tools don't add their own they must come from portal.css and that
is fixed to the core tools and a few contrib ones, so you need to modify it
for any ones it doesn't already support.

cheers,
Steve