[Building Sakai] roster tool error

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:39:27 PDT 2013

Thank you, Matthew,

I need to three more update statements
UPDATE PROFILE_PREFERENCES_T set USE_OFFICIAL_IMAGE = false where
USE_OFFICIAL_IMAGE is null;
UPDATE PROFILE_PREFERENCES_T set SHOW_KUDOS = true where SHOW_KUDOS is null;
UPDATE PROFILE_PREFERENCES_T set SHOW_GALLERY_FEED = true where
SHOW_GALLERY_FEED is null;

and now it works.
Thank you for your proper guide.