[Building Sakai] [Assignment tool ] Zip upload/download does not format special character properly

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Apr 15 15:08:50 PDT 2013

Is your bug this JIRA?  Or is it a new bug?

Also, if you have a fix for a genuine bug, there is no reason it needs to
be only available via a special property.  Not preserving UTF-8 characters
is considered a core bug that needs to be fixed.  We're happy to use good
libraries, with liberal licenses, to perform actions correctly.

--Sam