[Building Sakai] roster tool error

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Apr 15 14:45:53 PDT 2013

Probably is this conversion then.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/sakai_2_8_1-2_8_2_mysql_conversion.sql

The problem with upgrading off the .x branch is that hibernate can can do
schema alterations (ALTERS), but can't run data changes (UPDATES). So you
still need to keep up-to-date with the latest conversion scripts. We
currently don't have a great solution for that across all tools, though
some tools (Lessons specifically) work a little better at this than others.