[Building Sakai] Quartz

David Adams da1 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 10 05:36:29 PDT 2013

Antonio,
The method that works best for me to extract myself from these types of
problems is to start completely over with a new Tomcat and new project,
make sure they run by themselves, then gradually add bits and pieces of the
work I did in the original project, compiling and testing as I go, until I
get to where I want to be. At this point, I think even if you did get it to
work, you'd have something of a mess on your hands to deal with later.

Good luck.

-dave

David Adams
Director, Systems Integration and Support
Virginia Tech Learning Technologies