[Building Sakai] Playing with the Sakai Mailing List Data

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Apr 8 06:05:47 PDT 2013

On Apr 8, 2013, at 8:53 AM, Matthew Jones wrote:

> Does the email list participants combine the same person who contributes under multiple emails into one email, like do you have aliases? I know Aaron has a lot from vt.edu and I have a lot from umich and gmail.

I combined those that I noticed - here is the raw data:

https://online.dr-chuck.com/files/sakai/email/content.sqlite

If you look at the Mapping table it has old and new email addresses.   I attach a screen shot of the mappings I put in to generate this data.

I did map your umich.edu mail to longsight.com - but I never found your gmail address - what is it?

I intended to map to what I thought was the most recent email address.  I may have made a mistake.

/Chuck