[Building Sakai] INTEGRATING DSPace with Sakai

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Apr 3 14:00:35 PDT 2013

Hi Samuel,

This integration doesn't exist as far as I know.  If you are looking for a
lightweight integration, I would look to write a custom CKEditor plugin
that used the REST interface that can be installed in DSpace.  Here is a
REST module for DSpace that has good support for retrieving info on items:

  https://github.com/hedtek/dspace-rest

--Sam