[Building Sakai] Access Sakai Tool Data via Entity Broker

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Apr 3 09:55:59 PDT 2013

I think if you use the cookie jar (usually some tmp file in a regular
script) to keep track of the session id then this would work for you?

#Login, save cookie
curl -c cookies.txt -b cookies.txt -i -X POST -F "_username=instructor" -F
"_password=sakai" http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/direct/session
#Should show logged in
curl -c cookies.txt -b cookies.txt
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/direct/session.json