[Building Sakai] javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException, java.lang.IllegalArgumentException and java.lang.NullPointerException

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:05:32 PDT 2013

These errors occurs after we applied security patch. If we reverted our
security patch, all issues are resolved. However, we cannot give up our
security patch obviously. Would you mind telling me which version are you
using?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM, SamuelGJ <samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com