[Building Sakai] Can you build trunk now ?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 28 07:19:52 PDT 2012

I'm not sure what this is used for .  . . But this looks like something
activated if the java vendor is "Sun Microsystems Inc". Which shouldn't
come up anyone,

    <profile>
      <id>sakai-sun</id>
      <activation>
        <property>
          <name>java.vendor</name>
          <value>Sun Microsystems Inc.</value>
        </property>
       </activation>

On mine it says
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

Compile this program to see, maybe you're using the wrong java?

Save as file PropertiesTest.java, javac PropertiesTest.java, java
PropertiesTest
import java.io.FileInputStream; import java.util.Properties; public class
PropertiesTest {public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
{System.getProperties().list(System.out);}}