[Building Sakai] Problem with clustering??

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Sep 26 20:12:27 PDT 2012

Yea, it probably needs to stay DATE or TIMESTAMP. The original suggestion
and fix for the problem might not work.

The code runs this query
select SERVER_ID from SAKAI_CLUSTER where SERVER_ID != <this server> and
DATEDIFF('ss', UPDATE_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) > 600;

I have a feeling that DATEDIFF on comparing CURRENT_TIME against a field
that has is stored as TIMESTAMP WITH TIMEZONE (UPDATE_TIME) might be
causing a problem?