[Building Sakai] GB 2.9 feature question

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Fri Sep 21 13:35:08 PDT 2012

Thanks for getting the new features in. I am trying to get some clarification for the 3 options so we can test this accordingly.

Enable Drop Highest Enable Drop Lowest Enable Keep Highest and Extra credit

Isn't Drop lowest is as good as keep highest correct (unless we are only going to count 1 item from a category)? Also we are missing drop how many of the lowest score (3 of the 10 exams for example)

There were some conversations in the past about "Average" is that a part of this build? Any insights will be great to test this appropriately.

Thank you,
Narasi