[Building Sakai] Please review / Comment: SAK-22633 - Fix the PDA auto-detect code to be be more selective

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Sep 20 17:17:22 PDT 2012

Steve - I don't think we should pull all of portal back - there are only 10 or so changes since the big "portal pull" and some are already in 2-9-x and the xsl-portal is in trunk and we don't want that in 2.9 - I don't think - not because it is bad - just because we are so close to a release candidate and need to limit the scope of changes..

So I think that we need to pull only the portal mods back one by one.

/Chuck