[Building Sakai] Dashboard - dash_context table

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Thu Sep 20 09:31:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am wondering how the entries in dash_context table are added. We have
a lot less sites which has Dashboard tool in it about 100 sites and
dash_context table has more that 1400 entries.

Does it add a site to dash_context table during the creation even if the
site does not have Dashboard tool in it?

We are also seeing following message in log..

2012-09-19 09:20:06,589  WARN Dashboard Event Processing Thread
org.sakaiproject.dash.logic.DashboardLogicImpl - Failed attempt to
retrieve news events in context (!admin) for new user (xxxxx)

Also in Confluence documentation..

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DASH/Configuring+dashboard

There is a property_name PROP_DAYS_BETWEEN_HORIZ0N_UPDATES..

There is a 0 (zero) in HORIZON instead of an O, which is the correct
property_name?

Thanks
Omer