[Building Sakai] Internationalizing a confirmation in RSF

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Mon Sep 17 14:43:45 PDT 2012

Hello all

When somebody submits a particular form, I'd like to have a yes/no
confirmation dialog where the text is internationalized. This is in the
context of RSF.
So I was thinking of using a javascript confirm to do this, but I want
it to show text from Messages.properties.

So for example,
Messages.properties:
confirm.message=Are you sure you want to proceed?

MyForm.html:
<script>
function confirmSubmit()
{
     var agree=confirm(<Pull me from Messages.properties>);
     if (agree)
         return true;
     else
         return false;
}
</script>
<input class="submit" type="submit" onclick="return confirmSubmit()"
rsf:id="submitClaim" />

How can this be done? / Is there a better way to approach this in RSF?

Thanks,
Brian