[Building Sakai] Trigerring Assignment2 TurnItIn queuing

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Mon Sep 17 13:29:17 PDT 2012

Hi Kelly,

As far as I'm aware, the only option would be to create a new assignment,
set it up for TII, and have the students (or the instructor) re-submit all
their papers.

Not exactly what you wanted to hear I'm sure, but the TII integration leaves
a lot to be desired currently. If you find out otherwise, please let us all
know!

Cheers,

Brian Jones
Applications Development