[Building Sakai] is it possible? Teaching assistance CRUD permission set some tools?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:37:49 PDT 2012

The !site.template.x is used as a base for new sites. Existing sites do not inherit from this realm, they take a copy at creation time.

You can either use the !site.helper realm as a temporary fix, or backfill permissions to existing sites.
See the previously mentioned link:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Adding+new+realm+security+functions

There are tools to backfill, or webservices.

cheers,
Steve