[Building Sakai] integer BigBlueButton in sakai

Ijlal EL HAZITI ijlal.hzt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:46:49 PDT 2012

Good evening everybody

Well, I manager to install sakai on a CentOs 6.2 server and I want to test
BigBlueButton.
accorging to that link:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69273500
and if I understand well, all I have to do is to add:
                                     bbb.url=
http://test-install.blindsidenetworks.com/bigbluebutton

bbb.salt=8cd8ef52e8e101574e400365b55e11a6

in the /opt/tomcat/sakai.properties file (Should I put it into a specific
paragraph in that file??). I have already set :auto.ddl=true
and I've restarted sakai.
but it doesn't work. When I go to: myworkspace->membership->joinable sites
I don't find "BigBlueButton" in the list, which means that I've certainly
missed something.
maybe shall I re-deploy sakai??

I've already checked the catalina.out file, but I didn't find any errors
related to bbb. I'll attach that file.
I'll be pleased to get any of your suggestions.

Thank you
Regards