[Building Sakai] SiteService.getSiteSkin and neoportal

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Sep 4 17:43:43 PDT 2012

I disagree. The javadocs in much of the kernel are inaccurate and if
we changed all the APIs to match the javadocs we would make life hell
for most of the developers in this project. The current behavior is
the API and the javadocs should be switched instead of doing it the
other way around (at least, this is what we have done in the past when
this has come up).

Either way, like I said, create a JIRA and let's get it on the topics
for the CLE team meeting this week.

-AZ