[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Gradebook database relations

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Sep 3 06:14:23 PDT 2012

Thanks.
Yes, I understand the points about database vs. API, but for a new user and someone who wants to "use" Sakai instead of becoming a Sakai developer, the cost/benefit difference is significant.

I can figure out & setup the database queries in a day or so, but learning and setting up a development environment, and learning the internal models, API, and usage of Sakai would take much longer.

So this is at least something to get us going!

Thanks,
Greg