[Building Sakai] FW: Sign-up tool problem

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Wed Oct 31 06:29:58 PDT 2012

Recently creating a new meeting is causing problems.
I think I've narrowed down the issue -
If the Publish To Calendar (Yes, publish the meeting to the Schedule tool.) is checked - I get this nasty message -

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: #{EditMeetingSignupMBean.processSaveModify}: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.sakaiproject.signup.logic.SakaiFacade.pushAllowCalendarEdit()Lorg/sakaiproject/authz/api/SecurityAdvisor;

<snipped>

It does actually save the change - if I refresh the tool, select the meeting and click modify the box is checked.
If I uncheck this option - it saves the change and pops back to the meeting details screen - no error.

Its odd its just started - not sure if  people are just now using it, complete possibility.
Its also not sending out email confirmations - but I figured it was due to this problem.

Using Sakai 2.8.1 - installed the 2.8.x branch of the sign-up tool
Thanks for any help, suggestions

-Jon

Jonathan Wheat, Ph.P.
Messiah College, Information Services Group
Spam me: jwheat at messiah.edu<mailto:jwheat at messiah.edu>
Stalk me : @jonathanpwheat<http://twitter.com/@jonathanpwheat>
Read me : codedog.net<http://codedog.net>