[Building Sakai] Samigo grade assessment

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 30 22:01:39 PDT 2012

Hi Antonio,

I only found getAllAssessmentGradingByAgentId(publishedAssessmentId,
agentIdString) but don't see any API with
getAllAssessmentGradingByAgentId(idSite,idUser). Can you please let me know
which Java class contains this API?

For getAllAssessmentGradingByAgentId(publishedAssessmentId, agentIdString),
I think your "?" is AssessmentGradingData.

Thanks,
Karen