[Building Sakai] SAKAI OSP I18n error

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Oct 29 06:23:00 PDT 2012

This will be fixed in 2.9.  What version are you running?

Chris

From: 林立基 <tomlin1982 at hcst.com.tw<mailto:tomlin1982 at hcst.com.tw>>
Date: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:22 AM
To: "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: [Building Sakai] SAKAI OSP I18n error

Hello everyone:
            I use SAKAI OSP Forms in Chinese, and present following errors
WARN http-8080-Processor22 org.sakaiproject.util.ResourceLoader - bundle 'org.theospi.portfolio.presentation.bundle.Messages'  missing key: 'table_action_action_close'  from: org.sakaiproject.util.ResourceLoader.getString(ResourceLoader.java:370) 錯誤:'line 182: 剖析 XPath 表示式 '$stage='測試二' 時發生錯誤。'

What’s matter? How can I resolve this problem, Thanks

Best regards,

Tom