[Building Sakai] SCORM cloud access thru Sakai - want to override pop-up blocker

urmila chandra urmila_chandra at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 09:10:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am using a SCORM cloud content link in a simple page. While accessing the content, the browser's pop-up is blocking the content.

Now, the users don't want to click to unblock.

To overcome this problem, we were trying to add a page in Resources & open it as pop-up in the simple page hyperlink. Then we were opening the cloud link from this pop-up. Unfortuantely, the page is getting downloaded instead of opening as pop-up.

Any idea how we can automatically allow the pop-up blocker to be overridden ?

It's really crucial to know the answer ASAP. Appreciate all help!

Thanks

Urmila