[Building Sakai] Lessons tool, hiding tool is not also reflected in Site Info-Page Order?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Oct 18 05:31:12 PDT 2012

Hello:

We are running the Lessons tool (v1.4.x as of early Feb 2012) with Sakai 2.8.1 and noticed that if you hide the Lessons tool by using Lessons --> More Tools --> Settings, this is not also reflected in the Site Info --> Page Order tool -- and visa versa.

Is this a known issue (possibly with a patch available), or should I enter a JIRA for it?  Does it make sense to have this ability in both places, or would it make sense to only allow this from the Page Order tool?

Thank you for any feedback on this issue.
Cyntha Gast
University of Virginia, Sakai development team
cmw6s at virginia.edu