[Building Sakai] Proposed changes to Site Info Tool Selection Page (SAK-16600)

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Oct 17 05:17:02 PDT 2012

This sounds a like some discussion about the Samigo (Tests & Quizzes) settings on individual test deployments, which are even more complex than the Site Info tool. There is an accordion-style interface being explored for 2.10 which is already in trunk. Somebody had the same concern/desire to have an option for all the settings to be displayed, which is an option for non-accordian 2.9 and earlier.

Seems like it would be good to get several opinions, understand the technical constraints of the accordion option, and have some consistency in how accordion behaves between tools.

2 cents.

- Neal

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator