[Building Sakai] Attachments persist after containing tool and even site have been removed.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:45:41 PDT 2012

Hi

Well each tool stores things differently so it would be up to each tool to delete its own content. This could be done in a similar way to the way each tool participates in the archive/merge process. But there would need to be ways to hard delete the content.

Combined with the new soft site deletion which is now in trunk, this might be a good time to think about hard deletes since sites can be restored while softly deleted and then really deleted after the grace period.

Interesting.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone