[Building Sakai] 2.9.0 Realm/cache issue

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:35:41 PDT 2012

I've seen it here on our 2.9. The initial symptom was problems with the
site. Any tool which was pulling the member data was breaking with the
stack trace you describe. Not only that, I couldn't edit the realm in the
realms tool.

We have a perl script running every 4 hours which updates our realms from
the SIS. I deleted the students from the site realm, in the db, before
manually rerunning the script, which fixed it for that site but I'm still
seeing the errors in the logs.

Cheers,
Adrian.