[Building Sakai] By default how to submit assignments to Turnitin "No Paper Repository" instead of "Stranded Paper Repository"

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Oct 12 05:55:01 PDT 2012

Sakai 2.8.x Assignment 1 (not assignment 2, which is not the official
assignment tool for Sakai) doesn't have this feature.  The 2.9.x
version has been updated to run with content-review 2.9+ as well as
add these options and defaults settings.  The last time I tried to
install TII with OOTB Assignment(1) 2.8.x, it wouldn't work and
required the content-review 2.9+ version and these patches (which are
in Sakai 2.9.x).  There's no point of re-inventing the wheel if the
patches already exist.

-Bryan