[Building Sakai] Sections

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:12:46 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I found a solution.

Although the realms are set at a high level, the problem is for each new
group that has been creted, realm.upd.own is not checked.

This means that for each new section that is created manually, for students
to join, each group in realms needs the realm.upd.own to be checked.

I would think that these realm permissions are inherited.

Cheers,
Nguni

--
Nguni Phakela