[Building Sakai] BLTI : BaseString generation

Yegeneswari Nagappan ynagappan at unicon.net
Wed Oct 10 17:23:10 PDT 2012

Do you have access to the logs of the BLTI Producer system. If so, can you check the BaseString on both sides (Sakai vs BLTI Producer) to see if they are different ?

On sakai side, you can add a log statement to the getSignature() call in  basiclti/basiclti-util/src/java/net/oauth/signature/OAuthSignatureMethod.java (line 76) to check the BaseString that gets generated.

Thanks
Esh