[Building Sakai] How to get creator's user_id of a particular assignment using we-service

Khan vupk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 01:46:36 PDT 2012

Dear All

I want to get creator's user_id of a particular assignment using we-service.

I have a course site with 3 instructors, each creates their own assignments, using web-service I want to print user_id of instructor who created a particular assignment.

e.g., course site with Site_ID "CS101SAKAI", assignment title "Java Script Testing Lab", I want return creator of that assignment like following

String getAssignmentCreator(String site_id, String assignment_title)
{
return assignmentCreator;  //"zeshaan.murtaza"
}

Any help please ?