[Building Sakai] building trunk - downloads from http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/ fail

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Oct 9 07:59:56 PDT 2012

Well SakaiRSF isn't part of the build, and the parent is back from 2.9. I'm
not sure if there's anything we could easily do about that other than
moving SakaiRSF into the regular build.

Perhaps it would be better if it was built against an older version of
Sakai, but I don't think it uses anything that makes a difference, though
ideally it would use a parent it could find in maven central.