[Building Sakai] Merging trunk portal chat back to 2.9.x

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:18:37 PDT 2012

No JIRA for the chat.js change, sorry.

The JIRA for moving the entity provider into a webapp is SAK-22741, that
catches the provider change that went with the js fix. So, to sum up, if
SAK-22741 is merged to 2.9.x, chat.js still needs to go in. I can JIRA that
as a separate issue affecting 2.9.x, not trunk, and attach a patch, if
that's better.

Cheers,
Adrian.