[Building Sakai] Resources going missing after move

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Oct 3 12:24:16 PDT 2012

Follow-up to this thread on KNL-955 and KNL-817:

My testing on latest trunk with files stored on filesystem
(bodyPath at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService =/tmp/)
shows that moves between two folders are not working as expected.  Can
someone else please test and confirm this?

After merging in Earle's fix (that was reverse-merged over the
weekend), and file moves between folders works again.

Here is how I brought in Earle's fix to my local trunk:

   cd kernel; svn merge --force --ignore-ancestry -c113818
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/trunk

Can others please test this on trunk?   This is our highest priority
blocker in 2.9 right now.

--Sam