[Building Sakai] Tomcat process fails to terminate cleanly after adding kaltura integration

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 2 07:23:23 PDT 2012

For me, the thread issues in Certification went away when I removed
'@resource' annotations and implemented them with ComponentManager. So,
I'm not sure if it's an issue with @resource annotations in spring-mvc
projects or something else. Anyway, I just grepped unicon's kaltura
source and didn't find any @resource annotations, but personally I'd try
removing some annotations first and see if the thread stops that way.