[Building Sakai] Sakai Community Fork of Mneme (Test Center)

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:38:34 PDT 2012

That sounds like a terrible idea, to be honest. Horrific, horrendous,
horrible and most heinous.

Why not just focus on Samigo? The samigo team welcomes patches, I know from
experience, and they could do with some help from the community I reckon.
Pulling some effort onto a community supported fork of Mneme will just take
more eyes of Samigo.

My humble but strongly held opinion.

Cheers,
Adrian.