[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Status of 2.9.1 RC01 as of Friday, 30 Nov

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Nov 30 07:00:43 PST 2012

If we could put a band-aide on
SAK-22978<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22978> at
a minimum, I would be ok with a 2.9.1 release and have a complete fix for
2.9.2.  A simple band-aide would be two parts:

1) Check if a site has groups before looking up group member items
2) Add a cache in the gradebook service to store the results so it only has
to take 15 seconds to load for 1 unlucky user every once in a while

Without this minimal fix, my vote is -1

-Bryan

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org