[Building Sakai] How to checkout the 2.9.0 tag source including all tagged indie source?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:25:16 PST 2012

Hello Steve and Matthew:
I'm attaching a file for your review, hopefully it will allow for the checkout of all source for the 2.9.0 tag release, including the source for all indie projects.

It is a combination of the current 2.9.0-tag externals, plus all the indies 'tag' releases as also represented in the externals file from Matthew.

I don't see the various "*-deploy" projects specifically listed, so I'm assuming these will come along as they normally do with the 2.9.0-tag checkout?

I'm looking at this as a way to checkout (or export) the source for all projects in the release.  Building same will be the next step :-)

Thanks for your willingness to help with this - I'd love to have a one-step source checkout.  Let me know when I should attempt a checkout for all tag release source.

Cheers,
Cindy @ UVa